Re: [5gangip] Side meeting notes

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Tue, 28 March 2017 18:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=seDYUkYNWuMpoO+Bh2EpwvIKfF9TI8/VSUXRc0Z3lx4=; b=f6cUuEdL/W71vTawBXFNsDPC5M6Y8DocMnSMQGmFOcGFB3YGwkpE3RFcGj54Hj3gXy 08efL3xeh4Eb0Tbtn/8fSOo/+Dy1Mhxh0ZzKRtsQ5Th2Tfy0fn/2Gvh66dY2GSIaOYpQ JHaUI9iiuX9BonushhCWzvtXOOaFs9xxSoRC1J0XriwfIhYv2Z8TrKiPRGAjUb9xZLpa tyxEh501C8kNxGSkvvfbxMrJqpdu24fvGvaiGErCdI27MGafqf54ONCcqxp/CEffFTOR ms6056KLTWvAS6GLgQbSu+OgYjxHVZwWAC/tpUEk/+VVRRt0drQNNIli7MKwwjX1tbRS b4+w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=seDYUkYNWuMpoO+Bh2EpwvIKfF9TI8/VSUXRc0Z3lx4=; b=FmsJ/dnrNNcnz5ij6DCKST/RDRu5eYGrJUIENaP66G+9rPliRQ84ohTm5qOICvTKkk DVGJraD8LyjHRU03DX/b2w/6p0ZlpZB/P2XMj9x+lYth+HMlBeJpXwNCdihqCR5meEpH YXarLw9gNov3HhbCIpudP1YH4cKzvdhMgT/F+AdJs/z4Xe8/neUku0XzBNhPmqZkhrSj Vy/Djy4aMQZFpQEHHRyo68immDYUvM6iesHdBYC815fGNd77SHXG5kruNAJOUbBVatol u+BSuxYSL5V1CLJFXjJuWdGLh1rx2YSkiPrhG1VTEfemMduEaGjxW7XOpFinKa7itiNF aHmQ==