Re: [5gangip] 5G and Slicing

<Dirk.von-Hugo@telekom.de> Tue, 10 November 2015 16:45 UTC

From: Dirk.von-Hugo@telekom.de
To: 5gangip@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 17:45:02 +0100
References: <7AE6A4247B044C4ABE0A5B6BF427F8E20AEF89B0@szxeml559-mbs.china.huawei.com> <05C81A773E48DD49B181B04BA21A342A33B17669FD@HE113484.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <7AE6A4247B044C4ABE0A5B6BF427F8E20AEF9717@szxeml559-mbs.china.huawei.com> <05C81A773E48DD49B181B04BA21A342A33B1812D54@HE113484.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <82AB329A76E2484D934BBCA77E9F5249A6748EA4@PALLENE.office.hd> <CAC8QAcehq19__+QpZfAnVkjc1H6HJ0Kid-aUCS_-S_wjrNBQ3A@mail.gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: de-DE