Re: [6lo] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Mon, 27 February 2017 22:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=bIg/kPEbjG9Ry69WjQqwc1E0Wr7Dq06JmblcbQh27ww=; b=cfINvipwTYCwBxvHBcEmnBS2R9gVggawrz+Y0OZtqvflnx+BS30U8UxV+Z9RmyZ+d3 CSPBL0Lck9QIM398SHfy+vaShAhET1r0ljkqgdNTu1wXBVopkRHfW5BoXMspBZKDNqf3 RumMDiaQBGuh7GABN6Hw6TvOdw94MszvQ5ehlMT23/0a69SbTd+4liJZnfxfy4echTB5 vC7STU9Mng6XszZ/2jLbRZlONBcgVjzq+OadO1oRCcYfeD+reJemq3MHGbhsFeJS7eKs a8cmgb5EzQ6avOOGir18Fu62AxrshOPp2sdbPbs6U2WuI1UFuUb6h7J4dKGBCmKLdhwZ qdYg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=bIg/kPEbjG9Ry69WjQqwc1E0Wr7Dq06JmblcbQh27ww=; b=R3r8A7MT9/tRKVFeydMY0SpNlk9yzuJtSRMN7WaK3vhDxXQ1D+Jd2RDrjiWGkWZISg T19Fr7Gnej+bUSmwKo1bcedJlYU0JGS35U+U4f7Di2IXQfIC0o3OYjOKo1FOnxxhJt9s f4Rab62Ve3FCDztQyqq3bi00c1oQi4NnnAZrWHt4a5J/b7xpS17+49hvfhaqa7tgw40W /3ew3fM8ty/NwM/YllqiH8BxCkAODYJoTGpcJ79tmyWnoqUKEkkDUnuYTt67MkSShuP8 YQYQxW+J7h+EQYbfwUOKday0SZ+iYteQ36ebgvf+WaeKgkORHkd6HTZnsW4SVKNgtd3q jitg==