Re: [6lo] Review of draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-00

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Thu, 05 November 2015 03:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=FVfsmnmPcDFQgAIJrhsDc/JKVk6hP2cYZ9qO6rEYSvE=; b=bOIplbukFjFz0lY+uDn6mA1kfW5nrWuDXnwdL9aGKf1NfPw59YH48iJ9taoX3ZoxvR 5OUxWFsm7IOE2VcsxD/65K9HnYXkvP+1d1CrtjoB5To1fRjZXeoj6bprG6na2OJL4cZ9 vIgd7buoN/00Pq+p7rlu9M2dq5nXFbqH7KR4yFxOdWynZPnGHyJQ0PDBxcR49Yt+b/F0 6ozWgjvVSnnCSY4dKvYKnAzr58RReEpEY3a6etRekbybLZjfVnOCX983kUH6MdGjjR65 xfF4LxjpGwS7pul9Pajf2Ougu7Ao5v3jh0nK91V3wdD2bR3Z9Mg0Dmm13f/H/4Rq5+7H xk8w==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ieee_org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=FVfsmnmPcDFQgAIJrhsDc/JKVk6hP2cYZ9qO6rEYSvE=; b=gSd57t/F0aqnk3yvCTXTPnHW3u2PFf3KGOanwVrwJUCBMD0lwHlIRkZqU/3zgUwjD5 WqhqaSF1xd4y3G0kjPrGqcmDzsS1rYnSODWXrybh5lmA1K1f3xPxJQ5QsqyHlpJVZyXg aF5nhuTAcetsxkoluq/HaEnpfB6EHQ3v9gAESlOGbmz6TMh8Op7voNjxkyShBTaQNoLT boziizuwW/K1lI0vJGsDuQG9eAmyrIY6yctSLfi/ts3Rie5JDdWEOuIhU4vxjID8zg+Z IAujLpNpEF0420eUaSH5gGLeFGPpXZWAtuaYXLXHLvAs4tnqvI/nvQj6CyTv9NQRTbGI B+zw==