[6lo] RFC 6775 security section (was: Draft applicability for 6775bis)

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 21 April 2017 08:37 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-14.511 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3=-0.01, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=-0.01, RP_MATCHES_RCVD=-0.001, SPF_HELO_PASS=-0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=40644; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1492763837; x=1493973437; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=Jtg+NWMByYGQjhymxdura2IfxfMHWiXxA4cdRfdY4IY=; b=lunGy8qyDraT6mYu+4+VG6J8R9IMO3yOLdNiNjxdILehPHRHfQugSSiW y6YPcWfQebACJJUFBF/yxDYMjIC8oW8TCDBNt7/IloaodvULmRQo0Yq3K nvL0ksGUjBJnCSXLl3YTUVHoEO4IGWaBTM6yV1ZsWLc0BY1aNGp0+G4x3 U=;