Re: [6lo] INT-DIR review of draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-05

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Tue, 13 September 2016 22:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=rLl5MJVW6wrXCxnLjuapDJaqIVBeG1n5ekW4o9CL1/Q=; b=JFzbUrv02Hdi0zVULaKif4x1LzOV6MKTbnLpQZXcP9RBJV6TE+bBqNuWiLeVFPf7i/ 4tuhvzI+fknn0F7IsMOkwSL6nK49iJrh9j1MclhJpXWCXrneHgKrs3Eq6znXCl+IB/ro oYxVc4nwkHn6CjMDCL+JNUFTU9WQ3DUVzQlU52qZKReysyFSqCc9sLaz3tdIiSGPob3n /2P9c+9U91MX+nckI+BzV8p62sIiWnvLS7qsbpQl/H3qmkzYsFThDP4zG64474NXVykl Fn2TtemM2PypNY6rvOg5cpQuJjn1NlxYhZAiw/9YIM4zcBQzBJ+h0VwWyAhBB1Gf5HUU Bs4g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rLl5MJVW6wrXCxnLjuapDJaqIVBeG1n5ekW4o9CL1/Q=; b=Y3XX9xccWN51hGk+OkPxBlooI/gF/yhp3IDklsJLcX5dDy0Nv1OK8bF8c0YnhydeHf P3a7y0CZfqwrv7UwXw4XFHnKs+LNGGIIhvSOq9eLEPqgM4Lh4PhzwtJtJ2WQxrHbvEfC qAbthUqvSefsZE5gt9IuxB/D9eowvl63okH92i5Zt66C6xWvCvgCzZmAnB1QruW7IWhU vGZiDwGhFrhJ3d7Pzma+gb52XOp/Rdow6dR4T4ozJ2z7++Y1ew38KaAcRvjM8OJ6w5WY 49+x4mdmEYL6e+veftbb600r5+E5uoPbl6efkUBBx+YsY+iBTwCEq7hndd96GOQT0SJc DCAw==