Re: [6lo] [Anima] Comments needed for Security Bootstrapping of IEEE 802.15.4 based Internet of Things

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sat, 21 February 2015 18:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=IAUVJqETenLIMIhH8QaUYX4sVJEeTUod/4YKVi/CTks=; b=HOV5k6vMtDv3eacOa2I4Kc9wSUP2rdzpxQDhkfQYdDTBSmQehEvigiO+aeBMh8Hsxj 6QXcjzl9zhpIAlZooK8d1q2ffgptkNfSmu7zWAUFpxtctQYKp/oOMomJMLYpqDzMFIaT 04X9Zvlz9nbS8JhcIugmamzFWKQ+QOAwzrEgnSOTG48jDfgNthUcQuyQOq+6Kq0GEjwt zj/wwe1aD+fiD1PixYc0NnfOOQuDeJtDowRgeINQOa9WvTP06ANsqF41c0Z2189icH1g q95/yZalFSWgbuBpQpxGQcstl4wt7RnK7KQLdEBpI2+5FmcqXzk3bWWamc+ooWSUqnhW hWfQ==