Re: [6lo] ETSI CL15_3221: Invitation to the 1st 6lo PlugtestsTM event, 6-8 November 2015, in Yokohama, Japan

Miguel Angel Reina Ortega <MiguelAngel.ReinaOrtega@etsi.org> Mon, 21 September 2015 13:30 UTC

From: Miguel Angel Reina Ortega <MiguelAngel.ReinaOrtega@etsi.org>
To: "6lo@ietf.org" <6lo@ietf.org>, "6tisch@ietf.org" <6tisch@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 13:30:03 +0000
x-originating-ip: [90.43.137.137]
Subject: Re: [6lo] ETSI CL15_3221: Invitation to the 1st 6lo PlugtestsTM event, 6-8 November 2015, in Yokohama, Japan

Dear all,

Please, let me get your attention on the following updated details with regarding to the 6lo Plugtests to be held in Yokohama from 6th to 8th November:

-          After receiving some questions about the scope of the Plugtests, I would like to clarify that IEEE 802.15.4 is part of the Plugtests scope. We have updated the Plugtests website (http://www.etsi.org/news-events/events/1003-6lo-plugtests) accordingly.

-          Regarding the registration deadline, we have had to change the deadline to 9th October due to some logistic details that need to be prepared in advance as the event will be in Japan. So, please, take into account the new date if you're considering your participation.

Should you have any other question, please, do not hesitate to contact us.

Please, do not hesitate to forward this email to other colleagues.

Best regards.

Miguel A. Reina Ortega
Technical Expert
Centre for Testing and Interoperability (CTI)
ETSI

tel:    +33 (0)4 92 94 43 49
mob: +33 (0)6 76 73 60 99