Re: [6lo] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-12: (with COMMENT)

Mirja Kuehlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Wed, 04 March 2020 13:03 UTC

From: Mirja Kuehlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 14:03:27 +0100
Cc: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>, "draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment@ietf.org>, Carles Gomez <carlesgo@entel.upc.edu>, "6lo-chairs@ietf.org" <6lo-chairs@ietf.org>, "6lo@ietf.org" <6lo@ietf.org>
To: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [6lo] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-12: (with COMMENT)

Hi Pascal,

Again, yes, you can have normative text in information documents. In the minutes below the group concluded correctly, as also mentioned by Suresh, that the respective text should be normative. However, that does not automatically mean that this document has to be PS.

In any case this is a decision for Suresh to make and I just provided my input.

Mirja