Re: [6lo] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu> Wed, 09 June 2021 20:08 UTC

Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 13:07:55 -0700
From: Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>
To: Carles Gomez Montenegro <carlesgo@entel.upc.edu>
Cc: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, rahul.ietf@gmail.com, 6lo-chairs@ietf.org, draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh@ietf.org, 6lo@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [6lo] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Hi Carles,

My apologies -- I seem to have missed this when it first arrived.

Thanks for the updates in the -10 and the discussion below -- it all looks
good and I've cleared my discuss!

Unfortunately, that still leaves it in a state where it "needs 2 more YES
or NO OBJECTION positions to pass", so Erik will need to wrangle a couple
more ADs to take a look.

Thanks again,

Ben