Re: [6lowapp] Next rev of CoRE Charter

Behcet Sarikaya <behcetsarikaya@yahoo.com> Mon, 01 February 2010 20:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1265056004; bh=vauAKn3mXjlEU4B8tPcem/h6ATaLi+CLN5onJ0iGFeM=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=lKOdmjEagUcOl/OKTlW2NkLByrKmCGEZKaFJlldYkNXJmGXpwlVb5jdcqUlv4LFBinHol32R7MWK/Zuj/H2rc8u46BmJQklf+YTcsTmyoVFDQALCHUJlrwUIBBb8bIxtbjwtiAFP9wcJbXMUIa1GrzBVPCaknAOgFVd4ZsJIyjo=