[6lowpan] RE: [Manemo] MANEMO is not just about Nested Nemo

"Pascal Thubert \(pthubert\)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Thu, 26 July 2007 11:38 UTC

Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:38:00 +0200
From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com>
To: Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2138; t=1185449910; x=1186313910; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Pascal=20Thubert=20\(pthubert\)=22=20<pthubert@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Manemo]=20MANEMO=20is=20not=20just=20about=20Nested= 20Nemo |Sender:=20; bh=IqYz3be7gpS5r7ALMA6ZNa+sLSVGmpQXDCZOJl320Co=; b=ICSNIzmw/qBVJTIV7OAbP8fK8CNCZTz3YOerS/uovIOVn7+SYuWNVfi4cAG9zDGLufyBMogP VGAmxEKP4eNJlTFt0PwWZr3Bp/rekBmZC2dOneIpRDZbtqMo6Eyb545j;