[6tisch-security] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-03.txt

Giuseppe Piro <peppe@giuseppepiro.com> Thu, 11 December 2014 10:57 UTC

From: Giuseppe Piro <peppe@giuseppepiro.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 11:57:20 +0100
To: 6tisch-security@ietf.org, "6tisch@ietf.org" <6tisch@ietf.org>
Cc: Gennaro Boggia <gennaro.boggia@poliba.it>, Alfredo Grieco <alfredo.grieco@poliba.it>, Giuseppe Piro <giuseppe.piro@poliba.it>
Subject: [6tisch-security] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-03.txt

Dear all,

a new version of our draft draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues has been
submitted. We are still focusing the attention on L2 security aspects
(i.e., how generating the key, how storing keys and related attributes
within MAC PIB tables, and so on).
However, we have revised some concepts by using the terminology introduced
by Michael in its ID draft-richardson-6tisch--security-6top, like
"production network", "joining node", "production network key", "per-peer
L2 key", and so on.

Basing on the recent/future discussions in 6tisch security meetings (like
those related to the adoption, or not, of the master-fake key, the creation
of device descriptors elements, etc.) we will update the document
accordingly.

We are looking forward to receive comments on that document.

Many thanks for your attention and best regards

Gennaro, Alfredo, Giuseppe.