Re: [6tisch-security] New Version Notification for draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-02.txt

Giuseppe Piro <peppe@giuseppepiro.com> Tue, 01 July 2014 06:33 UTC

From: Giuseppe Piro <peppe@giuseppepiro.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 08:33:25 +0200
To: 6tisch-security@ietf.org
Cc: "6tisch@ietf.org" <6tisch@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [6tisch-security] New Version Notification for draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-02.txt

Dear all,

I've just realized that my previous mail wasn't correctly received by
the 6tisch mailing list server (sorry for this issue!)

This is to inform you that a new version of the draft
draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues has been submitted ... some days
ago.

We have reviewed the document by carefully taking into account
comments and suggestions given by the mailing list.

Here a summary of main changes:
- the document describes how configuring MAC security parameters to
offer security services at the layer-2
- the discussion focuses on 802.15.4e specifications
- a better description of secure configurations and layer-2 keys is provided
- the KMP is handled by using only 802.15.4e IEs

We are looking forward to receive you comments on that updated work.

Thanks and regards,
Giuseppe