Re: [6tisch] Ralph's review of draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-08.txt for the Internet Directorate

Ralph Droms <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 14 July 2015 15:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=arlqvVhAYUx1dA/mtpERyUzxvWdPHNh17yLsRzAEB5k=; b=RVTD6bIYqZ+iS0sv4S8nsI+8ckcdA/XnNDq4eh02uRbPXHspUY2hXQVuD+WOFPqjDK qshhCZtIK8I6mVsfymmgVxLteg0A8IH3NpUWKQdxJOQ9oPJ9zvNyce7meOMpulqWkdMN RZDjjrEvrpWXwlje5SLyoWnZug+ZzXjKmq/esl8FdeELqDpWfUUpfFdwNIWo6ey1/ZWD C1B7t5k06cgHKU+eRPLHP4BmY/3p1OyXx213hm7wSeRsEI/iLh/7nFA1Rr1087a5gozc 4cYg7o/0w2l+yo/1RhSm9aoj4zlNN3aqNHaWxNJGHAwOQUyajVpcZw7Wwzez2miB3Zj/ q/kA==