Re: [6tisch] [Anima] Scope question [was: autonomic bootstrap: gap analysis]

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 18 June 2014 06:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8185; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1403073469; x=1404283069; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=9+ZIVMN7aArTmaku+db5ZHfIxWdxT8YBFeQGmZeiOp0=; b=eguDN4D6ifPSLoabp0LSe+4mdxiF0Pb729OCAWm69fDE/w7PaomLvrj8 3kcwj9x9yNRexNcSGlm3e7FsZ1hPCE857weLUIpK6PQN53BjFq0t+wofb VEEi/HFmkK0z5nIVEMZfJSpsgCQABSwUADx3s2sJGfxn5RXMxBdXxvACN Q=;