[6tsch] minutes webex 21 June 2013

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Fri, 21 June 2013 18:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=UNazzjFRhnotBpLdlpEuE2Mr9a6tKv4kvKqRcWov0BU=; b=dEFPKJO6sJCEfewFj8CZ5v4UdHYpN7D4oKJqc2GX4MmL+PhSMfMiMQy2XVdAzBSgE4 ofFKBJPNVLJg1ytFjJ4vtjRV5gOouNS5nhpUpKUz4E2qvbSWx3zKzim7bkJG2tKGPE3X 0WAvpMmfnZ+iXlZZMye22ssijkclI5LCsehy9QB/UO9GfSIr28cmUx3QptTXwgJj3c5h Avc7jCRsayqrw0i6ybawDnmvC5xyM/Mxye5H5I8ZI/NDHDAAM0vlcSm40UuLzbs4/8YS mQHVN03Xk4NM5k39XxJSi6juIhS0ynXpDIWtowYxrayXfMphgd2Rn0qU+f8A+aKQIzVu joUA==