Re: [6tsch] Finalized charter

"JP Vasseur (jvasseur)" <jvasseur@cisco.com> Wed, 07 August 2013 00:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=35710; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1375836323; x=1377045923; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=9+gM9TcbRpkOhirMwVihhO7KvpZixf/xqKJ/BJOhMT0=; b=JsfM84Rxn+OYftiZGPuCPiOErZqvqLgPIY3Ajv9gQtHZjl9UOR5bsOfw rC0MUXWu8cOPYGAO8WI4rrzRDDZbhDGxOEsG4WhFmKqTN9MPWbSUkniPb 3YqAC4hQW5xNNCikfkHsWEif/ILVa+HPuW4Ztph+mMVbrZOP/j38F72/K E=;