Re: [6tisch] Last call for draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-05

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Tue, 24 February 2015 10:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=94660; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1424774458; x=1425984058; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=seHQqslT0XO/jkD418n65IEm0H2092x95ko5c+Dl9vg=; b=KdoEfhhDaxIUhlXAOn25DwtB67mcs+dr0QhSt1AHfMaz62ZKntklf/Z1 9F4rIJ3oUYG7S6dC0YMt5gkFejlaVJzaFjihbxnwl40vhFIc9FibC70// /mWBD2/9prp0BsQ9a7dqkDDHJWtlpaeJuToTNVw7Kq5S7vObBGlIDaZ6i M=;