Re: [6tisch] comments on 15.4 frame format in minimal

Xavier Vilajosana <xvilajosana@eecs.berkeley.edu> Wed, 02 September 2015 03:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=89ZQ1UHXyy1B0ONBi2e8l6tq5r4p9Cpx+wqS9GmQd3k=; b=e4VwLLMp2FNdJ3vuTq2qHkysm4cXRTJ21Jh7Ek4Se9S/H33Yf2mkn+kUWD3737OX8A aCsEAzNM9Lz3eEY0SwIRSn3uuzyDRPhbNL0VIKUYbbvX0eJ26ysCqybXnjfiE9+f4IuJ aSE7rzIxH/RTE3+y6/ktTX33Oc64c6ddIxfNSjgmsrBBReEYMzNnIbjHxVIizGPV+R5O a4D3T8bOne1Q6JjCYBf1S+9WU2mFIHE1uF+vm61W3YdBqIWhw336FHPV/pOJ6OKk85vv 0c2CUYxRVpVoAYA/9u5Z+MNiu73/Vp3ntM0wiycMFvwHGY0a/ypjpiV8gCLI9ePk5rL9 tikg==