[6tsch] minutes webex 26 July 2013

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Sat, 27 July 2013 08:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=/7Zxs2TXakwgWdZaExAxrgoqsHR+x4E6RJ6UKedWx8Y=; b=dJldhq8Bp+x/CxuJI17deWsOWDuI54rX0LihyMCPvV/Czzk+IocOA6CGG72BaOGw5K J2H8KKp0bmEcXxlGeEJX27hzAl3GDO/GxCk292aecQehKHW62g4u7u39J0uEV4q9NkWj z8pbGwAMGNCvqm0p1+My34zYwy19r8ABRYu4u2HsgK0scuqOb6UyiCQPlM93UfsIbg/v 8q0WusBQbHlKCrN2AHuWFFWXqKWPp2UeNKCjQN8OlRQ4OOiUfZV8lHFY7um4b37vCqoM d6Ie4Z0JYzxSzuePA1M6B6/Q29+FFAAVulOWnpcOCyxg51Ywoq1fiCn3Hmc8JRZU9uEu 3t0Q==