Re: [6tisch] Minutes webex 23 May 2014

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Fri, 06 June 2014 06:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=qQ0TOTC69m6XzHxx+lSeL5PAcGM2UekEK+c4lWsDEW0=; b=yFdR8IcJjAMvqx9wWiid4hg/LNDZTxyCLQTOUyL1z4nEKVX3TXuLwMM0Fgt0jFepz3 hD2laAiNL7sg3k/t9o7X+D7CoHDN51wi+kh/dmfL1oHwbDMW0wTXMkCogz0P8oRn28i5 gN17fiagKurYyPW5p/jXsDOe083hTDqtEKQv5F3eZg3aHrtVtqUpdCuGFEogTd6PmWza 4psij+Cmf2ZxTZ47zoqrW+kB6FxflJt9UC8i8BsWiLAt1jV20Kjglj+XkPaqgasfm2sy Xrw2eOhAAazoaC+WjL/eFL5cPJEL4WctfP+NQ5sidsxeNH2lL7FXc471VGmihffoECca IzGg==