[6tisch] Early IoT-Dir review of draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-19

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Sun, 17 February 2019 10:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=22516; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1550400020; x=1551609620; h=from:mime-version:subject:message-id:date:cc:to; bh=v3AgdYVS/QICfx/B8MXTkDbCRFphD/DMK/L0I1UshYY=; b=k2J9m/Ex3veO7FIR/vV4EGSYK/YYRpm4TOwZPo3jCqC2M0oYVMnxMI2g LDFiKWNM1qcQYpI8VEhexuE5ISS+OHC7Z7gib2PNfQYgmDIUfawZMZmht Bzwg8OIiCpO17osoiDnySgK//gb5qfOuz1rznhhQ07TSGZgSodWuliCoE Q=;