Re: [6tisch] Iotdir early review of draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-09

Xavi Vilajosana Guillen <xvilajosana@uoc.edu> Thu, 01 March 2018 11:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=637LawZOYetB7A2lv2dOfd0NrMiQwNm94TnUrSK5J2k=; b=P4LgEU27C571VFvB1aFGRMBkfJvA5aPIvcGtaNuSdHU+rScryTbQWd9Zi/FDVN9BVr NeEBTSx7jv1eacV3wdz7g6lFFY+gII1keJtS/5cpjC+ZuFKJskdsFP6LDzRj+dUDi/c7 OAF1r5c97TcThQtLpnSaR45YKyKJ/cnECCq3f1FKMDoYAEYNSIAoQj0BsshEDyMj9LN1 +Ny1J7mB35NnVP+z0JcgRk2h783EgP0qxTg/bHmEw/32BRrW81i1BrkfP1GFbwH1UMXx eHIFN8wRVmkDL1Upie7ITWMWKRsANgqdoDOIKaO6rEi50U9+TLYxLKQ9gDreeyYxUAoz EYYg==