[6tisch] Minutes webex 04 July 2014

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Wed, 09 July 2014 17:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=fd5F3Q2TJOqQXm721fvUbKL11dRTqBHyfUGcDi5t+/A=; b=vpFgwKhKisYePlFaIA+CaIjce7jNtt4Av3T+00aNXs5uZbYCGm3cl9GHsU0vfoOh9+ CDpoeO+knPaDd5leN8ePxCyMAFBij7HcTQmTTPxqi4zoEy8fUqrs4ELIDoKYixNdvanY 8dHEutu8iF8HgyxKSIORGWJ96C7BmaO9YW/iPVBsrcCs0MtAoD7/KMbTa4th0gW4urxw olMi95ZtplX/JWxzwBjWID/pOEskYInUJGj8ImTJxhwyJPs8gXiRkrC78oFJmKUhg58+ EXM46NY0m+yPtp9icYWVwtPYQw98lICdo3EOE1MgJqYKGBUKvnIWW4gcX5JI7Yg9kEUh B4lg==