Re: [6tisch] Minutes webex 21 March 2014

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Wed, 26 March 2014 01:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=Li6jWRlzhRWLM88lx29hC98BGKS7kMQkMc04hRMCfAk=; b=NZ6+QAlKhGMbOv+TWlYhf/QtIh9nC5dwIHe6hjVErAVKZnqiOaJ5QD8AG9Oh0/JcQE khgoZjambF+BZQkrRELwFlpE1k0XKNpCJpcVfhbhVpsdJSMGGerWJrq8+eYOsj3UiEsT /zFSVcAYtgiFSys8d/k8e/UjgbXcNv65I6iq94iwqdld4YfbtzkbmcK7FX69/r1HJ2if +wQ3sJoMGhHZSUs6FDO0IGKqYwYCvPjcnqBeAuhqZweIL2NmKOi4AY6jKFZfqzbaGUDx w+20k/55UIeS77GX2aiebwdFVDnwLyl4JIysH7s1sMH5J25xTTTstTMNT4TWbwEohL/y Y3gw==