[6tisch] Minutes Webex 27 May 2014, 6TiSCH Security Design Team

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 28 May 2014 09:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=51979; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1401270963; x=1402480563; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=kjlPl7nFkc7wA2Y5/6xelTkMBXwbMRR4uIZPu2Sz5C0=; b=TVbXu3wCzx9b7Rm8dww9MLiNkROXaFhoFQjhU8sfg4uLxkgZV9f8+3LP wSDCCHGIrK0v3BpDcV3qfcptHdnv6QlT0WLNfn5BdmbzqUn8MBpS0nEqW hJ3o2+wRVs7sYycvVEdo07En2X+wUrzbZnEWB2w9Edbv4dIYUiZ5TiLEW A=;