Re: [6tisch] Review of draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-06

Mališa Vučinić <malisa.vucinic@inria.fr> Wed, 18 July 2018 15:11 UTC

From: Mališa Vučinić <malisa.vucinic@inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 17:11:26 +0200
To: Klaus Hartke <klaus.hartke@ericsson.com>
Cc: "6tisch@ietf.org" <6tisch@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [6tisch] Review of draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-06

Hi Klaus,

Your email somehow ended up being classified as Spam by Google's filter and
I found it only after explicitly searching for it in the Spam folder.

As discussed offline, we are happy in 6tisch to make this functionality
useful for the general-purpose CoAP in collaboration with CoRE.

Let's discuss further during 6TiSCH today and in the next days.

Mališa