Re: [6tisch] Cell types for 6top protocol

Xavier Vilajosana <xvilajosana@eecs.berkeley.edu> Sat, 09 January 2016 05:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Z2sGy4YXVCkxX0Wu1k+dHRAVmqwHhRuE4+ftgXcUQqo=; b=mx2osQJPsgfDfoKfEfP7Z7B7VRtKTH6fHcyY10PNlEDlU4Tibaz9TtmVIwHrk95J3S phPBiR06AnRxDNzBVNL9X/qrVF9sjcjDYl30zoH9Pnt+CO6uIvIfKOAryovMN0UXNejQ +zvgcjVTk5TL4yB0rCCDtV+rFNuZi8k3KY2hW8GUetvtzPLmO7Y1+Mgs/zMupoqLmPcn +8rNYpay4rpe/YmQa1y6KRsbiCIzS61eheZrDcmZ79HjlebELZJKPJzgVEeJlJL8qAPE cnZm7zmbaOA8M1Wcpl7IiRH2DFT0ukkYPq2+O89mz2wDc3e+VWbfhWwQ9cFHsILJBloK eyhQ==