Re: [6tisch] #32 (terminology): New terms for security

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 05 December 2014 23:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6976; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1417823580; x=1419033180; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=W3V/hrRJeahuueDnRbOMW4KCXBd8Zwmufm28I2U3X4A=; b=T/AUrA/YuLVspaXrfjICpu5PlZbaTXldy5sOI53GH8AZFp99NZeFAWBj sVWyhDa84H6JvF7X/KoNmSox1XrJOa3mcN8KxDO6xf424TlzzyKRymPvX remlzXRm4ZZMwgx48q8TOB9jyCer+0GLJWZeR9gLotLFYIosnl9OVnzAd 0=;