Re: [6tisch] Fwd: Protocol Action: 'Constrained Join Protocol (CoJP) for 6TiSCH' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-15.txt)

Xavi Vilajosana Guillen <xvilajosana@uoc.edu> Thu, 12 December 2019 05:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=v4Gp9PVf3YvQzYpeKURONKewfvP1VdXveyOudbK3ejY=; b=uB5Pyzy4Gm+likkzfIwybmbslU2wjuXtgIijpavywjA7b0DQI+/I47BM0KQcdVRdWf mTwp+dC8HZtCIDprtMGPhkHuFCTzw0lQYpgN8edtbKs4XXZyRnaH5ZpGlaZRjXAjEkTG utplG4KDtDiVbb0duvackquWXMJrTf5HCATsZ7QTYO4SeVT0PZCFFSrOAnursKVrwBhF 3ITvtctyfVuA24JdxM42fkAZJx454uNSdn6j6hmoO5u8CI6RE5avArPu6oW5IDZw9Wx/ MFutSOuQUZx4A7cNXw/qsuqlZqyMIa2Qy8NL5wNvII+Kp3CLtzaWtfmzCuJWaFMQhDhQ 5rPw==