[6tsch] IETF87 6TSCH BoF minutes

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Fri, 09 August 2013 03:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=BLTvdjaMWP6sArfqcCOv5EkjQ8cl/f8ndQpYglz1Oh4=; b=lclfPgkL7DTwdIVReK2iIP0ou9esgZMfoHDa/jyp7aGQbE1v8fzECjl+jO54R14Gm+ 0rszOmzk8s1n4attGJx7Ho/NPqHpS2eJtsbzwwwqeJvIYPOCQwgC8RMboHmFw5YHVJOL oY32xneKeALwzfSvdU+DgHVzEQrKDqhU87HQD+LwG6cMO/XGM/RhUgbS2VU1zOn4Ndco dpNSPqkWUQ2Zw1tlLFRIBdKSeIZiKSQc2joI4B7ob86AiUGbm5BymCdf1u3fVNV9/o5+ DthEoD5s/3Ehk/02Os38e/UUCc2+vsl+Hv1QVbl6PxDMvhf8vjjrqSffKAq1K/m3ehEe sRXw==