[6tsch] minutes webex 7 June 2013

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Thu, 13 June 2013 00:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=g4yHqX+p1Bq6ss0BYFiBTZDtee1+uzjiDJJhglTSwU0=; b=iUaGAcoDuoXLAJpwmvk7LjQ3IoKZi1uRs90sbBNBNxMt2VV6TbqSo6fNKHFha0OzNL ZPYzu1Jz+68CCXoiX7LBOZOW75kJYah48+DKTkdDS4WIORRQljWI1KXSUI9jXGU4ZPxx KLCVd4WiJNp9VNgNgKDFX8HNneNzs98hNkSN9BkYD8Eh2kgVIFWcAGt3b0STPIa26pDK 214YX2RhcUKrRCovq3jw48DREK284upZCsksmJTBDGv0n/cuHS4IlBr5r6OsqHBZzup2 zeBIAKFzR8V0ywVKx9AlWAgsS3JktSs9OSPcIlMHQTzVMfAAnH83DituMIuW/cmIy4ZA W+9A==