Re: [6tsch] Dynamic slot activation (was part of the 4th control flow)

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Thu, 29 August 2013 19:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=E24Z7n0QPMv5UarqrO44hAOs91531aQHoRFQM6qsZrs=; b=f6ebN60WH1E0fNmi+DezQhiA9B5MesMQPbaBq+ZK3IVdNCuRQMEyA56Ay0BCxsN36g bfnYuVIVDc38seXJdXX09rMkEDw+Jofyr2lQ/h4eh9YG1V83bfxTI3XulgrjKOh9Y5rk cQgGX/zwL51Ku3aIz0sx11WOmjuZ5wH6xG3Cy4US0paKc+iaE1mGo14OnQuxkA18cXlz 7Uj9O/zudIe0dz+Iep4QlxaMxMsijRbDb7XSQ2c5M0wfP/uyFBtfn8fZtilpWw7fNxhz c5EncAHAlAJZL+XDY4T3hywrDtKURDD6ZpdrAN/p4ftlLz3ZxZM4y76gt5OI5HtZbjfP qIUw==