Re: [6tsch] Is generic management method possible?

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Tue, 10 September 2013 17:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=Q+Y1+jEcgLyEz4xDwVdQk+XvK1Lh/uw50ql3T7iF2+Y=; b=JHqeCTlSJ46UGN1O9A6UrDxEPgod+N2X7E4Cm6SN/BcNZovJyniD2ORrE+1y8WLjzJ N92sgPbImTB+ee38YRrWSq5u6FuesqWUDJnqYpOCih7IpqozC4b6tyNQdo+M+CrvFqEI 7ADzzpCoiT04tkkxDtVD0KQW58NH+KkOgyFoVQcO71SAN29E2vaYDnGmBtE11prJnums m8eaOBA/KB9Thk4QCPMkqZzM5IKZkZh9Cw/eCCjxvQB2iRfdrWQRtRA3set7jjG5Ptv/ HVYkf3vXIpx4Rc4QgK4YgnmkcgofKq68JzEP47Ax3kx9hg5yhjhqh3WaDL/YiUkcyUI5 mQow==