[6tsch] blacklisting (was "report flow contents")

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Mon, 16 September 2013 18:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=37FogDLZh6TuUxAK9C2Ue7SKxLOkgy8h2H3XwnnlWts=; b=FYdbj/5EoJ/MnXmIvPEv8tV+RkBomzMZTR8VPuA2J0k/3RBH/ILwYc6slqW1lGNvGl hWZ3gWwYwCs56c0moUxew3xvvRa+ue68OACdk6FFbnpKKk5fXihmSu3VExZvR4XJ6PDn fyxFig/lHqfWGl7FyuFHyP5TdMYDoRzFYQKKb77NYVFJ2UCCnOqtjtqiAIHBisROEV/S PzfNg0x6FhfEDcMJomfAQhxpHtliTwzN2kRAMZ8gJVrg2PgbHtoeeeZcidky+oVrJEN+ NhI5vakh6BV+lzgFpDGtGRfBRcgpylqKWs9vj2gEOqIb0ZEddpRUmWlwkGMgS6N7rsB1 EwvA==