[6tsch] minutes webex 31 May 2013

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Tue, 04 June 2013 03:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=CzAsYqCeMvMSWqkWK4hJaWbliUr441dWmAL+FBZPGu8=; b=P0bJ5O+M77nUbQY2Yz+0S/mWS59RrKsrXPOy8mw1xgjRR1p3qs3v/iE1Q5eaNWhs6d AFLOw919WWPRryoPAIPihUrGnEHeyZWuWlXrT1INq6yhQCM5bOR0rldzjSQmeS8jBx/o Nhwcyg1ykiaj4ZnzW+ECR7mxZ4erATFe6kvJzTNI5VPrJgHLf4lW1PkaLacXoL0NrjKK w0Rv8yKeYN96t1vLI/T/ktyWZeNmylu2dZBXkq2VgU1LLiOIx3BHYeJgGJk2COSePtTl P7sbsGEmTs0G4aWZ6evYiEUzGNOyctULiceifbz5Aofc4Vch0/R4CHkt+LXlkCtaGoF6 35Yg==