Re: [6tsch] architecture with remote BBR

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Fri, 21 June 2013 00:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=r1z5bTWTDJz8oxqhtdw+491NfsyIA+hkFfa/IEga1R4=; b=hRRyIZlhpeZA2i++84utu4DCYht+yhKc4AgN4adNh3/NF25EzyylSRIzqqcpyDU7Mq 4EdJ3HupqcYq1nU35++hPz9WQV+8LU3MDNt5YkYR7zF+gARNRZ191RasQA2aFnvw8zdu XemKTkjpcgX78RIPEFjFRGFurG7mUowr3Pna7099J/dUQM8wDsytAm9wykJ19Or3+xmx n39M+ld0H8YPECEC/m0GqV5PyfTJGVsHeklEGHBJkcWHWNSZlgU2KRIaGn/2EtwMLlor xTT1tOuXy6nZASS7tJg0OGYqS9+0fM7/BGNfkK9zj9h2mV7LQCBzaizLBt7TdYFQqJl2 vM6w==