[72attendees] A couple of extra complains about the hotel

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Thu, 31 July 2008 16:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nowsp; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1217524185; x=1218128985; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns; h=DomainKey-Signature:Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To: Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; b=pc4phbzX6n/6x18zb8ziO7sSJqV qeEsWoiV5/MvQZ2Qs8nQHu6sPc0RIVJDn2IrzdMDJWPzZI0pvNaBnKCjbnoIwj3L GJsOMeTu5bxuYe9slhiQ+7saTssQVCbyzucbR7KY0FtKIvslr5qsuLraoVMzQ2KI awXxa3yUpnrJaW1Q=