Re: [75attendees] Stockholm airport

Cary Karp <ck@nic.museum> Thu, 23 July 2009 06:27 UTC

Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:07:16 +0200
From: Cary Karp <ck@nic.museum>
To: ietf@ietf.org
Cc: 75attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [75attendees] Stockholm airport

Two other things that may be worth noting--

The express train between the city and Arlanda has a special summertime
ticketing deal where 2 adults traveling together can share a single
ticket costing 250 kr.

Also the 24 hour, 72 hour, and 7 day travel passes on the public transit
system are good for the ferries that traffic the downtown waters, and
the "museum" tram
http://www.sparvagssallskapet.se/djurgardslinjen/english.php