Re: [76attendees] Soccer, part III

"David P. Quigley" <dpquigl@tycho.nsa.gov> Tue, 03 November 2009 19:09 UTC

From: "David P. Quigley" <dpquigl@tycho.nsa.gov>
To: Scott Brim <scott.brim@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 14:07:08 -0500
Cc: 76attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [76attendees] Soccer, part III

I have indoor shoes that I'll be bringing and they are kinda like
sneakers except that the bottoms are completely flat with inset ridges
on the bottom to give additional grip. I know people who play indoor in
regular sneakers as well. I play a lot of indoor so it made sense for me
to get special shoes for it and they cost a decent amount so I wouldn't
suggest going out to get a pair of indoor boots unless you intend to use
them often. Unfortunately I wasn't at Stockholm and I registered for
this IETF a bit late so I didn't get the inital soccer email so I hope
there is still room on the roster for another person. If it makes things
easier I'm pretty much an indoor keeper so I wouldn't take up time for
other people who want to run around the pitch.

Dave