Re: [76attendees] Purpose of blue/grey "PASPY" card (for social event?)

Hiroyuki INOUE <hinoue@hiroshima-cu.ac.jp> Tue, 10 November 2009 02:17 UTC

Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:17:54 +0900
From: Hiroyuki INOUE <hinoue@hiroshima-cu.ac.jp>
To: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
Cc: 76attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [76attendees] Purpose of blue/grey "PASPY" card (for social event?)

Hi,

You can refer the station map and the usage of the tram (street car)
operating by Hiroden railway company in English and Hangeul:
  http://www.hiroden.co.jp/train/rosenzu/streetcar_map.htm
    - Street car route map
    - How to transfer, First/last streetcar schedule and Travel time etc...

There are some related sites about the tram/bus in Hiroshima,
but no definitive information...

  http://www1.u-netsurf.ne.jp/~ichiban/index.html
  http://www.hcvb.city.hiroshima.jp/e_navigator/podcast/index.html#kotsu
  http://vehicle34.hp.infoseek.co.jp/bus/aboutbus.html (in Japanese)