Re: [78attendees] [78all] Free access to KPN hotspots for IETFattendees in Maastricht

"hermin anggawijaya" <hermin.anggawijaya@alliedtelesis.co.nz> Wed, 28 July 2010 21:57 UTC

Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 09:57:26 +1200
From: hermin anggawijaya <hermin.anggawijaya@alliedtelesis.co.nz>
To: 78attendees@ietf.org, arnoud.vanwijk@realtimetext.org
Subject: Re: [78attendees] [78all] Free access to KPN hotspots for IETFattendees in Maastricht

+1

Before it became free, it was sort of OK.....but now I notice considerable
slowdown. I too paid for a week package.

>>> Arnoud van Wijk <arnoud.vanwijk@realtimetext.org> 07/29/10 9:50 AM >>>
Yes...the hotspot at van der valk is now at 23:43 abysmally slow still!
It is clearly an ADSL connected hotspot.
I paid for 1 week though :-(..
Is there a procedure for us to get the hotspot fee (partly) refunded?
Not that I am counting on it..we are Dutch after all :-)

And I still say that it is a very nice action from XS4All. The gesture
is very much appreciated.

/Arnoud