Re: [79attendees] Emperor's Tour Saturday?

liang.xiaoping@zte.com.cn Thu, 11 November 2010 03:56 UTC

To: tomasz.mrugalski@gmail.com
From: liang.xiaoping@zte.com.cn
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:56:39 +0800
Cc: 79attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [79attendees] Emperor's Tour Saturday?

Hi Charles and Tomasz,

I'm leaving on Saturday evening around 5:30pm, and interested in the tour,
for I haven't been to some sites neither. Since I speak in Chinese and
have been to Beijing before, I can arrange the tour and show you the way
and take the role as naive guide ;)

Since time is very limited, I don't think we can cover Summer Palace,
which may be what Hui meant.

Cheers,
Ellen Liang

Tomasz Mrugalski <tomasz.mrugalski@gmail.com>
发件人:  79attendees-bounces@ietf.org
2010-11-11 上午 12:07

收件人
Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com>
抄送
79attendees@ietf.org
主题
Re: [79attendees] Emperor's Tour Saturday?

Charles, all,
I'm also leaving on Sunday and would like to visit those places. If we go
together, we save some pocket change on taxis and can do the sightseeing
at our own pace, but then we waste time on finding reasonable place for
eating. I won't object either opinion (tour or taxi), but if it was up to
me, I would go the with taxi (traveler style vs tourist style).

Hui,
Why it is not possible to go to Summer Palace? Are there any special
arrangements required?

Cheers,
Tomasz