Re: [85attendees] shopping in general,

joel jaeggli <joelja@gmail.com> Sat, 03 November 2012 16:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=lYpTEsA0ZWnDIIoRspVTy+OGdIGYm2UtjdO3AZrMy0Y=; b=GBKb5kvKuvAnESBxMNu6v/IE6fhN3hOTPy42njvBJ/ttDZSc8aJAuEqVUpidMDEmvw MMSYg937QYr2OXQTgBVyVp+b4Wy11/FF40QezXwpBFvH7qW1sQJTIvAZ6j5lCEzkudqc w/9C6ETHx48DDOy88zw9Eyw5CH0KxvJyY8GsR1hiuFIO4MahIc/hHuUGWbndZJWNk/tb cP/Cez8Ye9kd1wr6WUlb1SfdfCiY85qVzsYwPganlsgkwRe5OEDJXL85GTpvbDrAMwAH bSH83hYytRpd3KXm6UEnLBHVUCiDY7eNjvFoIpMChDQ+v47O2B33HMVptM6Dcil+B0a8 FbtQ==