Re: [85attendees] Barbara's culinary area map

"Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <mehmet.ersue@nsn.com> Fri, 26 October 2012 16:54 UTC

Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:53:57 +0200
From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <mehmet.ersue@nsn.com>
To: "ext STARK, BARBARA H" <bs7652@att.com>, 85attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [85attendees] Barbara's culinary area map

I would like to add a restaurant two blocks away (5-6 min. to walk), which addresses Mediterranean cuisine well and is a must for fans of Turkish food.
Zagat says: "A super-stylish, midcentury modern setting provides the upscale backdrop for the "delicious" Turkish cuisine purveyed at this Downtown Ottoman ..."

http://www.truvaatlanta.com/
http://goo.gl/maps/QKihH

Cheers,
Mehmet