Re: [91attendees] Minions group picture?

Dave Dolson <ddolson@sandvine.com> Thu, 13 November 2014 03:37 UTC

From: Dave Dolson <ddolson@sandvine.com>
To: "'glenn.deen@nbcuni.com'" <glenn.deen@nbcuni.com>, "'91attendees@ietf.org'" <91attendees@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 03:37:03 +0000
x-originating-ip: [192.168.194.115]
Subject: Re: [91attendees] Minions group picture?

Chillin' at the hotel.

----- Original Message -----
From: Deen, Glenn (NBCUniversal) [mailto:glenn.deen@nbcuni.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 09:47 AM
To: 91attendees@ietf.org <91attendees@ietf.org>

Hi everyone,

I'm the guy from NBCUniversal who invited the minions to IETF91, and I would really appreciate if you would send me links to these kind of photos.

Seeing the minions unleashed at the IETF is a wonderful thing and I would really love to collect photos of the minions running amok this week at IETF91.

Links are much preferred because my inbox will quickly melt with attached photos.

Btw - this may be the largest one time concentration of Stuart the one eyed minion ever seen in the wild.

Regards
Glenn Deen

Sent from my iPad, please forgive any tpyos or auto connections