Re: [94attendees] NEC Showroom Tour: Invitation

Hiroshi Kitamura <kitamura@da.jp.nec.com> Tue, 03 November 2015 04:11 UTC

From: Hiroshi Kitamura <kitamura@da.jp.nec.com>
To: "94attendees@ietf.org" <94attendees@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 04:10:57 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.65.223.1]
Cc: "tour@showroom.jp.nec.com" <tour@showroom.jp.nec.com>
Subject: Re: [94attendees] NEC Showroom Tour: Invitation

Dear 94th Yokohama IETF Meeting Attendee,

This is reminder and second announcement of "NEC Showroom Tour."

Many people have already registered at the registration web site of this event.
Thank you very much.

Some tours are getting almost full.
However, we still have a space to accept more guests.

If you are interested in this event and would like to attend this event,
please follow the following instructions.

  1. Visit http://showroom.hp2.jp/apply.php, and register your information.
  2. Come to our showroom at Shinagawa by yourself
          before your registered tour starts.

Best Regards,
Committee of NEC Showroom Tour