Re: [AAA-DOCTORS] [OPS-DIR] FW: PRELIMINARY Agenda and Package for December 18, 2008 Telechat

"Glen Zorn" <glenzorn@comcast.net> Wed, 17 December 2008 05:01 UTC

From: Glen Zorn <glenzorn@comcast.net>
To: aaa-doctors@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:00:13 +0700
Subject: Re: [AAA-DOCTORS] [OPS-DIR] FW: PRELIMINARY Agenda and Package for December 18, 2008 Telechat
Sender: aaa-doctors-bounces@ietf.org

I've seen several of this kind of message recently & (not that I don't
really appreciate increasing the volume of email that I receive ;-), I'm
having trouble understanding what they have to do w/AAA in general or
specifically AAA Doctors.  Perhaps I'm just ignorant of the relevance but if
not could we be a bit more selective in the CC:s?