Re: [AAA-DOCTORS] Fwd: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7683 (5277)

"john.zhao" <yuankui.zhao@gmail.com> Thu, 15 March 2018 17:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wWZlENQaMK8ToTUi5qBQs0PvB7LQbD9ssyQnDwsCYFM=; b=PfBndBk+wic0Sg5w7mCMZ/Nr2hheKNIMvqKR8gXhnFeFO9Um2YsVBR5CD2NywBJduI 9a+fRMLSphCWTMyS2g0s8HZSEm5IH9v72ky8rCmZzANu8xoSnr4qc3/2IYr2FOelXYkT 3jRDqPPGxn+bPqkwnje0saH+dNdzJf7WQkJ8PfHaEacoTkIb2d3CilRHPr7BIBg0Tz6P TFSLHfinB4o+Y+bsFgJ+Z0f0dXokR2cQr1LTMJh7S6KrQ7a9oyGr1ctppviaQlAb9m+u uMFAHDqYQmeviPwI3SHmBSiRO9tn21GV3mt7ZHdbn+OmDdv7X4fzSo2qI5CWzilbbM4f 87Hg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wWZlENQaMK8ToTUi5qBQs0PvB7LQbD9ssyQnDwsCYFM=; b=HcTxbG3pVn9L+5XlwwiJq1KiA/0iy7pkDKe7NAKAksiqvWTuP/K6Ce7PiDcoV9Zlv+ 7mCW0L4dupCgZMaAGP+nMi3JyGQyqVE5NJtii3zVUtw1VZxY+9JUHdPhgNd0xt+ow2WU g/HRjup6LgvY6gjGUjbhDmUSr9SpjR0arEf6kNDBD/6lcO883eBgqu8oy7H7iRCajTOO c/SC2D6Ov0nfWN0BfIMh0BMnXIuzGJ4fhK42FvoSohMB8g3+nEdIgrAsL7JKKqfZz4UP gtRx2r9YsASCqi/kYO7f/9SZ2BZ2mWSRGzXoEJnV4Quld3yNXKIyaggglrBq3BLrmsuQ EGbg==